Job Title: Sr. SAP Analyst (South Plainfield, NJ*).
Place: Radiant Systems, Inc., 107B Corporate Boulevard, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
- Responsible to design & develop & implement ERP applications utilizing SAP R/3 – 4.0B, 4.6B, 4.6C, my SAP 4.7, ECC 5&6 for c/s environment, Windows
- Create basic & interactive reports using logical database for Sales & Distribution (S&D) modeling and HR Modules, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor.
- Developing SAP Batch Inputs to upload S&D data into SAP R/3.
- Develop user exits & enhancements for S&D requirements
- Customize S&D & APO multiple screen transactions using screen painter, menu painter with dialog programming.
- Develop S&D reports using ABAP/4 Query tools.
- Customize SAP Scripts with multiple options, creating manipulating & formatting documents in S&D and MM modules
- Maintain various ABAP/4 dictionary objects, domains, data elements & match code objects.
- Utilize Mercator for application Link enabling (ALE) converter, EDI and BAPI based interfaces
- Write Shell Scripts for user logons.
- Design & develop relational database management systems utilizing Oracle 8.0/9i, MS Access.
Requirements: Must have Bachelors in engineering or science + 60 Mons Exp. as Soft. Developer/ Sr. SAP Consultant/Prog. Analyst/Sr. SAP Analyst.
Salary: $106,000.00 Per Year
Hours: 5 days/week, 40 hours per week, 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Job ID # SPA/SR
Radiant Systems, Inc.,
107B Corporate Boulevard,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080.